1. Water Environment Restoration – Team leader
2. Solid Waste Treatment and Utilisation – Team leader
- Responsible for strategic planning and research studies with reference to the market and the Group’s requirement.
- Responsible for developing new core technology to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the environmental protection projects.
- Responsible for building and leading the research team to complete the research studies and support the marketing of self-driven technology.
- Responsible for establishing good communication and cooperation with research institutions, relevant government departments and technology enterprises in Hong Kong, China and overseas.
- Responsible for the application of governmental subsidy for environmental protection and scientific projects.
- Responsible for the management and publication of intellectual property.
- Passionate about environmental protection and technology innovation.
- Proven research achievement in Environment/waste management/water treatment sectors.
- Proven teaching and/or research experience in well-known universities or research institutions.
- Doctoral holder of Environment Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Familiar with technology innovation policies and subsidy application requirements in Hong Kong, China and overseas.
- Existing networks in the Environment/waste management/water treatment sectors.
- Deep understanding of global Environment market and utility business.
- Highly self-driven and goal oriented.
- Possess good planning, problem solving, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Frequent travel will be required.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and working experience. Fringe benefits include double pay, annual leave, medical scheme, mandatory provident fund and performance-based incentives, etc.
Interested party please send your application to email@example.com in writing, with details of experience to date, academic and research achievement, present and expected salary, email and contact number.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months after the date of this advertisement.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with legislation.